Academy Four Eleven will be implementing some necessary policy changes surrounding memberships.
- 3 Months per year. (Free Of Charge)
- Any additional weeks (after 3 months) that a client wishes to remain on pause will be charged an additional $5 per week.
⏱ Pause Notice Period ⏱
- To pause a membership, clients are required to give 14 days notice prior to the pause commencing.
❇️ Minimum Pause Period ❇️
- Clients are required to pause their membership for a minimum of 7 Days.
- No you cannot pause for 1 day on the day of your debit! 😂
- A 4-week notice period is required in the event of any cancellation.
REMINDER: ANY PAUSE/CANCELLATION MUST BE PROVIDED IN WRITING!
- As always, for any pause or cancellation request. It must be sent in email form, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not message coaches on personal social media handles or on private numbers to pause or cancel a membership.
Thank you for your understanding.
As always; we are keen to hear from you. If you would like more information, or would simply like to discuss these policies; contact us!
We try to make our services fair and ethical. We appreciate all the support & love we have received from all our customers and recurring clients so far. We are excited for 2024! 🔥
Be sure to check out all of our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu membership options on the fees dropdown of our website.